SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
- Please book your session online at diVRge.ca as walk-ins may be limited.
- We ask that you fill out the online waiver ahead of time at dirvge.ca/waiver.
- When you arrive at the store we ask that you wait outside until 10 minutes prior to your session. A member of our team will invite you in once the previous group has left.
- All equipment will continue to be thoroughly sanitized after each booking as this is something we have always taken seriously.
- We have increased intervals between bookings to 15 minutes, allowing us to spend more time on sanitization.
- It is mandatory for everyone entering our Virtual Reality playground to wear a mask.
- Our staff members will all be wearing a mask for everyone’s safety.
- Our team members will no longer be physically assisting in putting on equipment. After showing our instructional video, all assistance will be done verbally. We will allow members of the same household to assist others.
- We encourage contactless methods for any purchases that need to be made in store.
- Our walled stations are the perfect barrier for physical distancing during game play.
- We request that you limit spectators to 1 per group to allow for maximum physical distancing.
- For everyone’s safety, all spectators must stand directly in front of the station they are watching.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of people allowed inside, to ensure everyone’s safety.